Bigger, Better, Badder, Faster. These are absolute screamers! They like high RPMs to make big HP.
This 70cc hybrid utilizes imported specialized cylinders specifically built for performance in mind, it has fantastic proper port timing. They use a single flat rubber-coated reed valve that flows straight down into the case. Combined with a custom billet spacer plate and intake design, you get nearly all the benefits of a case reed all with the stock case.
Bearings are replaced, cranks balanced.
- OPTIONAL: Fully reworked bottom end, port matched transfers, ported cylinder ports.
- This intake is designed to fit a VM20, IT MUST BE TUNED!
- This engine is based on the long rod engine geometry
- The exhaust bolt spacing is 48mm.
- Many options for pipes: Ebay Jog pipe, Yasuni R2, 60-80cc dirt bike pipes. Every Engine will react differently depending on tune.
- The stock head is not meant to be permanently run, only to get running initially. It is highly suggested to get a Smolik CNC head for proper cooling.
- NGK B7HS or B8HS
- Cast Iron cylinder bore